- Browsers can download a single file quicker and more efficiently than downloading many small files.
- Fewer files to upload, link or convert. This is very useful when you are making your Phaser Game into a mobile game or a FaceBook Game
- Download the PHP script and place it on your local server
I suggest renaming your folder to the name of your game if you plan on combining multiple files.
3. create a new folder named output
4. Change the game1 placeholder name to the name of your game. There are 3 places that you’ll need to change
$dir = "game1/";
file_put_contents("output/game1.js", $contents . "\n", FILE_APPEND);
5. Run the scan.php in your browser
6. Test your combined .js file before compiling. If your browser says it can not find a class then move that class to the top of the file.